One of the first "pins" I ever "pinned" was of a little girl in her mothers wedding dress. I knew that one day I was going to do the shoot with Mckenna!
Mckenna has been increasingly interested in weddings... thank you "and they lived happily ever after". She likes to look at my wedding pictures and so the other day I asked if she wanted to see my wedding dress. Well, since it is still hanging in my closet (8 years later!!) I told her she could try it on the next day!
This little girl loved EVERY MINUTE of these 20 minutes!
I was so thrilled that I was able to capture her true expressions. Some of these faces are so Mckenna!
Including this one!!
A bit of picture overload, but I seriously love them all!
Can't wait to do this again in a few years with Norah!!

No comments:
Post a Comment